Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Guns of Black Ops

Since I've hit 1st Prestige I've been thinking about what to write. I want to dive into everything, but I need some sort of structure, otherwise you'll probably end up just reading a lot of nonsensical rants by a fellow COD player. Which, to be honest, would not be that fun to read.

That said, throughout the next few weeks I hope to bring to you a rather large series that I'm going to call The Guns of Black Ops. Allow me to elaborate. I've only used a few guns throughout the 0th Prestige (for lack of a better term to call the first 50 ranks). One thing about Black Ops is that it does not provide an incentive you use any particular gun like the older games. Thanks to COD Points you can use your best gun 24/7 and unlock every attachment, camouflage, what have you, for every other gun in the game, all without using them. While this provides some benefits, it's still a draw back in my opinion.

Working through all the guns from level 1 I aim to discuss each one, in detail. I plan to do so by using each one for around 150 kills using what I think feels right to me in terms of attachments. I will then experiment with each attachment and discuss my experience with the gun, it's attachments, pros and cons, stats, recoil, etc. You name it, I'll talk about it.

And thanks to the theatre mode hopefully some educational clips will arise from my gameplay, if not, no big loss. So look for my first post soon, covering the MP5K, one of my favorite SMGs.

Until then,
Go Deep. Go Hard.
-K1ng K00p4

No comments:

Post a Comment