Thursday, November 17, 2011

M.O.A.B.

So. I played MW3 for a few hours last night with some friends from GrassRootsGaming. We typically just play TDM, though we're looking to soon expand our horizons. Anyway, I had unlocked the P90 recently and decided to work on it. We got into a game on Fallen after I had unlocked 2 attachments, so I put on a silencer and rapid fire, my dream gun from COD4 (Double Tap and a silencer on the P90).

Needless to say we destroyed. I forget my exact K/D that game, and couldn't look at it directly in theater mode, when I was playing it back I found that the back button didn't break up the scoreboard, which was kind of strange. But I think it was 34/4. (EDIT: Actually 34/2)

Anyway, I got a M.O.A.B. And what was especially funny about it was that I didn't even realize that I was close, or that I could get one. I knew about it vaguely from some videos, but didn't have it in mind when I was going on my streak. But without further ado here is a clip from theater mode.

EDIT: My friends were faster than I thought! This isn't a clip anymore, but the full game. You can still view the clip here.



My friends at GrassRootsGaming are going to record and put up the full game from my point of view soon, I'll be sure to link that when it happens.

Go Deep. Go Hard.
-K1ng K00p4

PS - I'm hoping to do my gun series that I had started on Black Ops (way too late in my opinion) for MW3. It might begin with the next prestige that I hit or I might just jump in come winter break, but expect in depth breakdowns and analysis of each weapon in the future, most likely starting with my favorite, the SMG's. There are a lot of different options to run here so expect these to be looooooooong posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment