Monday, June 21, 2010

Barebones

http://fourzerotwo.com/post/723560718/barebonespro

This just posted, I literally watched it pop up in my feed reader. Barebones Pro and Objective Barebones Pro are two new playlists on MW2. (Currently Xbox 360 only, PS3 gets it when the Resurgence Map Pack is released the week of July 6th.) These playlists have been built around one thing the community was asking for, no kill streaks.

Barebones Pro consists of TDM and FFA, 4-8 players and no kill streaks. Objective Barebones Pro runs Domination, Demolition, HQ Pro, and CTF, all again with no kill streaks.

I haven't played them yet, but I plan to do so soon and I'll post my feedback as soon as I get enough time in each. From the sounds of it I'll be playing these alot, they keep S&D out and those pesky Harriers away.

I'll see you on the battlefield, remember, Go Deep. Go Hard.
-K1ng K00p4

No comments:

Post a Comment